Factors to remember when you are performing deadlifts:
- Do not arch the back. You want to keep abdominals tight the WHOLE DURATION, plus keeping your spine straight.
- Ensure that the bar is as close as possible.
- Once you take it past your knee joints, dont think all about pulling it up with your back, push in with your hips.
- You want to keep your head up-and upper body out while you lift. This enables you to keep your rear in-line correctly.
- Once you push the weight up, you’ll want ones feet to straighten out together when your hips come in completely – develop a straight-line at the same time using your hips, knees and legs.
Always use good form when you do fitness! Especially when you use more weights as usual.